Self-leadership puts together taking responsibility for our outcomes, setting direction for our lives, and having tools to manage priorities. Self-leaders work at all levels of an organization. They are front-line workers in every possible role, middle managers, and CEOs. Self-leaders like Walt Disney and Wayne Gretzky worked hard to achieve their dreams without using the term self-leadership. However, they have clearly demonstrated that being in control of their behavior and results, focus, practice, and learning were necessary to achieve their goals.
Self-leadership requires a commitment from individuals to decide what they want from life and to do what’s necessary to get the results they want. This one-day workshop will help participants internalize the four pillars of self-leadership and to make meaningful, empowered choices while taking action to get where they want to go.
What Will Students Learn?
- Define self-leadership and what it means on an individual level
- Assume responsibility for their results by understanding who they are, what they want, and how to reach they goals
- Describe the four pillars of self-leadership
- Use techniques related to adjusting to change, cultivating optimism, and developing good habits to build self-leadership
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion
What Topics are Covered?
- What is self-leadership?
- Knowing who you are
- Change management
- Knowing what you do
- Motivation for optimists
- Using what you know
We Guarantee Results
Your complete satisfaction is important to us. If you’re dissatisfied with our training for any reason, let us know right away— we’ll issue you a refund or arrange for you to attend another Freedom Performance Group program. It’s that simple.