Developing Your Executive Presence
Some people immediately command attention and respect when they walk into a room. Do you have that kind of presence? If not, is it something that you would like to develop? This one-day workshop will help you do just that by building your credibility, improving your personal appearance, honing your networking skills, and enhancing your ability to communicate effectively. You will also receive an introduction to core leadership skills.
What Will Students Learn?
- Identify the elements of a strong executive presence
- Build trust and credibility with others
- Communicate effectively using verbal and non-verbal techniques
- Create a strong, positive first impression and maintain that impression as you build a relationship with others
- Develop key leadership skills, including techniques for coaching, motivating, and delivering feedback
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion
What Topics are Covered?
- Managing Your First Impression
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Speaking with Impact
- Maintaining Your Impression
- Three Leadership Skills to Start Mastering Right Now
We Guarantee Results
Your complete satisfaction is important to us. If you’re dissatisfied with our training for any reason, let us know right away— we’ll issue you a refund or arrange for you to attend another Freedom Performance Group program. It’s that simple.